The CoolFire Ultra Scion Kit manufactured by Innokin is a 4000 mAh device featuring the Scion Sub Ohm Tank designed for high wattage. This device can power up to 150 watts and features support for Nickel (Ni), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel (SS) coils and powers up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit in these modes. The CoolFire Ultra Scion is also pass through supported providing an added convenience to its use when needing to charge.
The Scion Tank manufactured by Innokin is designed for vapers seeking terrific flavor and deep, rich clouds. The Scion features bottom airflow slots, a sleek compact design, and a 3.5 ML e-Liquid capacity. Its easy top-fill design makes it extremely simple to maintain throughout the day. Utilizing two different coil heads, the 0.28 ohm kanthal coils are rated for 100-200 watts; and the 0.5 ohm kanthal coils are rated for 70-110 watts. Featuring a wide bore drip tip, stainless steel construction, and utilizing BVC (bottom vertical coil) technology; the Scion Tank is built to last.
Please note: The Scion should NOT be used on any standard 3.7V battery. In order to use this sub ohm tank properly, you will need a regulated APV or mechanical mod that uses an external battery. The resistance of this atomizer is too low for certain devices; meaning batteries with a standard voltage will think there is a short in the atomizer when really it is too low of a resistance for the battery to power. For any questions about what device would work best for you, please contact us directly!
Warning: You should NOT use sub ohm clearomizers on devices with hybrid top caps which are mainly found on mechanical devices. It is a top cap with no connection pin, meaning the atomizer makes direct contact with the battery. Using a sub ohm clearomizer on a hybrid top cap could potentially result in catastrophic battery failure!
The CoolFire Ultra Scion Kit is available in 2 different colors; Black or White.
The Ultra Scion Kit Includes:
- One Ultra Scion Device (In Color Of Choice)
- One Scion Sub Ohm Tank (Same Color As Device)
- One Pre-Installed 0.5 Ohm Kanthal BVC Coil (Rated 70-110 Watts)
- One Replacement 0.28 Ohm Kanthal Single Parallel BVC Coil (Rated 100-200 Watts)
- One Micro USB Charging Cord
- One Silicone Case
- One Set Of O-Rings
- Battery Capacity: 4000 mAh Built In Battery
- Operating Wattage: 6.0-150.0 Watts
- Operating Temperature: 300-600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Temperature Control Range: Nickel (Ni), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel (SS)
- Minimum Wattage Resistance: 0.1 Ohm
- Atomizer Resistance Temperature: Nickel: 0.1 Ohm – 0.2 Ohm, Titanium: 0.1 Ohm – 0.5 Ohm, and Stainless Steel: 0.2 Ohm – 1.0 Ohm
- Precision Temperature Control
- Ultra Low External Heat Generation
- Dry Hit Prevention and Detection
- Ultra Low Standby Power Consumption
- Direct Current – Steady Power Output
- Maximum Working Current: 36 Amps
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5 Volts
- OLED Screen Display
- 510 Threaded
- Scion Sub Ohm Tank
- Size: 24 mm diameter
- Material: Stainless Steel and Pyrex Glass
- Capacity: 3.5 ML
- Utilizes BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil) Technology
- Wide Bore Drip Tip
- Resistances: 0.28 ohm kanthal / 0.5 ohm kanthal
- Top Fill Design
- Adjustable Air Flow
- 510 Threading