The Minikin 2 manufactured by Asmodus is a dual 18650 device that is powered by the GX-180-HT chip.
This chipset features an output range of up to 180 watts and will fire atomizers with resistances as low as 0.1 ohm. The chipset also features temperature control with TCR and TFR adjustment capabilities as well as memory banks, further adding to the many parameters and specifications of this device. The Minkin 2 incorporates battery saving capabilities making this an excellent all day set up. The device is also future ready by allowing upgrades to the chipset in the future via the micro USB port.
The most noteworthy feature of the Minikin 2 is the newly designed and easy to use touch screen interface thanks to the upgraded firmware. The compact, one-inch LED touch screen accurately displays all of your vaping data including; Individual battery charges, resistance of the atomizers, volts being used to fire at desired wattage, a puff counter, the duration of the fire, and which mode you are in. Unlocking the touch screen is done by imply sliding your finger down the screen and from there you can view the before mentioned specifications. The newly redesigned body allows you to easily view and utilize your touch screen while also showcasing an exceptionally comfortable hold. The Minikin 2 is available in Black, only.
Minikin V2 Kit Includes:
- One Minikin V2 (Black only)
- One Micro USB Cord
- One Owner’s Manual
- One 18 ML bottle of our Signature Series e-liquid! OR upgrade any kit purchase to any of our 30 ML custom crafted e-liquids for just $5!
- Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
- Chipset: Asmodus GX-180-HT
- Battery: Two High Rate Flat Top 18650 batteries
- Wattage Range (VW Mode): 5.0W-180.0 Watts
- Wattage Range (TC Mode): 5.0W-120.0 Watts
- Atomizer Ohm Range: 0.1-2.5 ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 212-572 degrees Fahrenheit
- Supports VW, TCR, TFR modes & a variety of wires
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5 Volts
- Output Peak Current: 45.0 Amps
- Input Voltage Range: 6.4 Volts-9.0 Volts
- Input Peak Current: 40.0 Amps
- Display Operating Current: 25mA
- Standby Current: <350uA
- Standby Time: 18S
- Vaping Time: 10S
- Work Efficiency: 95%
- Balance Charge Function Available
- Charging Parameters: DC 5V/1A
- System Upgrade
*Please note-battery and charger not included with this purchase. You can use either the 18650 LG HG2 or the 18650 Samsung 25R to power your device. We suggest a XTAR VC2 Plus charger for these batteries.