The TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank holds up to 5 ML of e-Liquid and has an easy hinge and lock top-fill system. The TFV12 Prince features a dual adjustable airflow system that can be easily fine-tuned to your preferred airflow settings by simply turning the ring at the base of the atomizer.
The TFV12 Prince utilizes SMOK coils and comes pre-installed with a V12 Prince-Q4 0.4 ohm quadruple coil; rated for use at 40-100 watts. The purchase of this kit includes one replacement V12 Prince-X6 0.15 ohm sextuple coil; rated for use at 50-120 watts. The kit also includes V12 Prince-T10 0.12 ohm decuple coil; rated for use at 60-120 watts.
The TFV12 Prince is available in 3 different colors; Gunmetal, Rainbow, and Silver.
Please note: The TFV8 Big Baby should NOT be used on any standard 3.7V battery. In order to use this tank properly, you will need a regulated APV or mechanical mod that uses an external battery. The resistance of this atomizer is too low for certain devices; meaning batteries with a standard voltage will think there is a short in the atomizer when really it is too low of a resistance for the battery to power. For any questions about what device would work best for you, please contact us directly!
Warning: You should NOT use sub ohm tanks on devices with hybrid top caps which are mainly found on mechanical devices. It is a top cap with no connection pin, meaning the atomizer makes direct contact with the battery. Using a sub ohm tank on a hybrid top cap could potentially result in catastrophic battery failure!
The TFV12 Prince Kit Includes:
- One TFV12 Prince (In Color of Choice)
- One V12 Prince-Q4 0.4 Ohm Quadruple Coil (Pre-Installed)
- One V12 Prince-X6 0.15 Ohm Sextuple Coil
- One V12 Prince-T10 0.12 Ohm Decuple Coil
- One Replacement Glass Tube
- Spare Parts
- One User Manual
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 5 ML Standard e-Liquid Capacity
- Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base